Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey everyone, just an update, I am having a fantastic (or not) time trying to get scholarships together and also finalizing registration.

There have been some kinks with registration, as I needed some documents that I did not realize I would need, and I am having trouble locating them, but I have made some progress toward that.  The issue I have is that I do not want to get registered so late that I lose my spot in classes that I need.  Please keep me in prayer through this process, not only financially (and also please pray about helping out if you can!) but also through the registration process, and also in the process of transition that I am going through right now at home.  Thank you all for your prayers and support.  I would like to give a special shout out to Michelle Curtis, aka Shelly, my birth mother, who has always managed to look out and keep tabs on me, because she cares with the love of God!  Thank you Shelly! 

May God give you all peace and blessings out of the abundance of His love.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment